All content on this website (including but not limited to textual, auditory and video) is produced and owned by Village Avenue Community Church (except where stated otherwise). Use of any files or part thereof (other than for personal use) is prohibited unless granted express written permission by the church. Modification or alteration of any files for any use or reason is prohibited unless granted express written permission by the church.
Graphics and imagery are licenced for the sole use of Village Avenue Community Church, and may have additional licencing conditions associated with them, as stated by the original artists.
All downloadable files (including but not limited to audio, video and printed material) are provided for your personal use only. If you wish for others to enjoy them, you must not send them the file(s) by any means (including electronic media, email or printed copies) without written permission but rather direct them to this site from where they can themselves download the file(s) of interest. If you store files, you must:
- Take all reasonable precautions to ensure they are secure and accept responsibility for their security
- Not modify them in any way whatsoever including (but not limited to) extracting a portion from them
- Permanently delete them when no longer required
Linking to Village Avenue Community Church
- Notification of your intent to link to the Village Avenue Community Church website must be delivered to the church in writing, either by post or by e-mail.
- A link from your site to the Village Avenue Community Church Internet site may be made to any page on the Village Avenue Community Church.
- Your link to a page must use the same words that are used for the title of that page.
- You must not use any other trademark, logo, icon, text or artworks as, or as part of, your link to a page on the Village Avenue Community Church site.
- The link must not be used in any way to represent or imply falsely,
deceptively or confusingly that Village Avenue Community Church endorses,
is affiliated with, or is related to any organisation or party. This
also includes references to any related products;
- Neither you nor the material on the World Wide Web site containing the link(s) will disparage Village Avenue Community Church, or their staff or services; and
- The World Wide Web site containing the link(s), and the material on it, must conform to accepted standards of public decency and good taste. It must not expose Village Avenue Community Church to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law.
- You agree to use, and to link to, pages on the Village Avenue Community Church website at your own risk. Village Avenue Community Church will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your web site and system, or to people linking to us from your web site(s), caused by or in connection with a link to a page on the Village Avenue Community Church Internet site. Any such loss or damage will be solely your responsibility.
- You agree to indemnify Village Avenue Community Church and keep them indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
- Village Avenue Community Church reserves the right to change these terms at any time and solely at its discretion. If possible, Village Avenue Community Church will try to provide advance notice of any changes. Village Avenue Community Church reserves the right, solely at its discretion, to request removal of your link at any time. It also reserves the right to review your link. If, in its sole discretion, Village Avenue Community Church considers that your link does not comply with this Agreement, you must correct the deficiency on reasonable notice from Village Avenue Community Church. Failure to comply with a request or notice may result in termination of your permission to provide a link, and may result in legal proceedings.